The Student Voice Survey is back for 2022!
What does this mean for students? It means we’ll be able to provide feedback on all non-teaching aspects of our uni experience and the support services we can access.
What you say will help shape your student experience
The university wants to understand our experiences so they know what’s going well, and where there’s room for improvement.
All student feedback is combined and priority areas are identified to develop recommendations to the university’s leadership teams.
Feedback obtained from the 2020 and 2021 survey has already formed the basis of a number of recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor’s Leadership Team.
Keep and eye on your emails for your chance to participate
Most students will get the chance to participate in this Survey. There will be random samples of students, so if you’re not in the current Survey round, don’t worry – you could be in the next!
Everyone’s feedback is greatly valued, that’s why there will be a draw each quarter of the year for a $250 gift card. Check the Survey’s Terms and Conditions to learn more about how the competition works.
Ryan was the lucky winner of one of the $250 gift cards last year.
“I’ll be using the voucher to take my wife, son and 2 dogs away for a weekend.”
The survey is also an outlet for students to make their voice heard and share their thoughts on how to improve their own student experience.
“Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback that will help shape Charles Sturt. It’s great to see students getting the opportunity to share thoughts in a way that can lead to positive outcomes.”
Don’t miss your opportunity to have your say in the Student Voice Survey.
Have questions? Check out the following Student Voice Survey FAQs.
- Why did I receive an email about the Student Voice Survey?
- I am an online student and do not attend a campus. Why did I receive the Student Voice Survey?
- I have completed the Student Voice Survey, what are you going to do with my information?
- I am no longer studying at Charles Sturt University, why did I receive the Student Voice Survey?
- The Student Voice Survey is not working, who should I contact?
- How do I unsubscribe from the Student Voice Survey?
- Is the Student Voice Survey a legitimate survey? How did you get my details?