There are a lot of new students and continuing students who always face issues enrolling for the upcoming semester. As a CSU student, it’s my responsibility to help my university fellows in any matter and help to make their life easy. When I came to CSU and enrolled myself for Session 2, it was a really difficult thing to do and I would have struggled without the help of my course coordinator.
So, I thought it would be great to write a simple tutorial of how a student can enrol in the upcoming session:
1. Log onto www.csu.edu.au
2. On the home page, click ‘Current Students’ in the top menu bar:
3. Enter your CSU username and password to access the ‘Student Portal’:
You will be redirected to the Student Portal:
6. When you select ‘Add/delete subjects to your enrolment’ you will be prompted to launch ‘Online Administration’:
11. When you click on the ‘Next’ button, the system will redirect you to the ‘Add/Delete Subjects’ page. Now, you need to submit the details of the courses which include Subject Code, Mode and Campus. Once you are done with entering the details, then click on ‘Add Subject’:
I have added three subjects in my transcript which you can see in the below image. You can also delete subjects from here too by clicking ‘Delete (Subject Code)’ which is present on the right side. Once you are done with the submission of subject details click on the next button at the bottom of the page.
13. When you click on the ‘Next’ button, the system will show all of the details which you have added on all of the steps (Contact Details, Email Address, Emergency Contact, Disability and Add/Delete Subjects) and ask you to confirm these details. If you are okay with the submitted details then click on ‘Confirm Your Details’ button:
I hope this tutorial will help all students who are planning on enrolling themselves for upcoming sessions. All the best with your studies!