Phew, what a year!
Charles Sturt will be closed over the Christmas period, before returning bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in 2022.
Here are the key dates:
- Charles Sturt will close on Friday 24 December 2021 reopen on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
- Student Central reopens to answer all your study queries via email on Thursday December 30 and Friday December 31. Normal assistance will recommence Tuesday 4 January.
- Lecturers, tutors, and course staff will also return from Tuesday 4 January.
- Academic Skills will be open from Tuesday 4 January under a skeleton service. Their usual support structure will recommence Monday 10 January.
- The Library will close midday December 24 and reopen on Tuesday 4 January. You can continue to access collection and study spaces 24/7 with your student card throughout the break.
- Careers and Skills Hub will reopen on Tuesday 4 January.
- Disability services will reopen Tuesday 4 January.
- Counselling services will be closed from December 20 to 4 January.
Students can still, however, contact the Charles Sturt Student Wellbeing Support Line 24/7 by calling:
Telephone 1300 572 516
Text 0480 087 002
Text or call this service for help to:
- find immediate relief from emotional distress
- explore coping strategies for current problems or a crisis
- open pathways to find longer-term solutions
- help you work out the next steps to take
- manage safety concerns.
Please note: Call 000 (emergency services) if you are in danger. This service does not offer ongoing counselling, but can link you with university and community counselling and wellbeing services and resources.