With the October UniMoves challenge now completed, UniSport Australia have shared the final results.
Charles Sturt University finished in 2nd place, University of Melbourne came out on top and Southern Cross University was awarded 3rd.
Across the month of October, the ‘We Like To MOVE It’ challenge encouraged students and staff to reach at least 3,500 MOVE points of tracked activity.
Everyone reaching the target will go into the weekly draw to win one of three $50 rebel vouchers.
We saved this conversation. You’ll see it soon in the Conversations tab in Skype for Business and in the Conversation History folder in Outlook.
The university with the highest average number of MOVERs reaching the 3,500 targets for the entire month will also receive a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The challenge utilises the easy-to-use UniMoves app, created in partnership with UniSport Australia and Technogym.
In the app, users can:
- Track fitness goals
- Measure different activities through the ‘Moves’ system
- Join challenges and get moving with others
- On-demand virtual classes and workout programs
- Compatible with most health and fitness tracking apps including Apple Health, Garmin, Strava, Fitbit + more
- Stay up to date with sports and fitness opportunities at Charles Sturt
- Access training schedules for sporting clubs
An additional 68 UniMoves app downloads were made throughout the month of October as a result of the ‘We Like To MOVE It’ challenge.
iPhone device – https://bit.ly/unimoves
Android device- https://bit.ly/3aIa4ti
Charles Sturt Division of Student Success Liaison Officer Kate Staniforth was extremely happy with the participation of staff and students.
Kate Staniforth and her team are yet to announce their plans for UniMoves events for 2022.
For more information on the MOVEment, visit the UniMoves web page.