Phew, what a year!
Charles Sturt will be closed over the Christmas period, before returning bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in 2021.
Here are the key dates:
- Charles Sturt will be closed from Thursday 24 December until Sunday 3 January.
- Student Central reopens to answer all your study queries on Monday 4 January.
- Lecturers, tutors, and course staff will also return from Monday 4 January.
- Academic Skills will be open to support policing students from Monday 4 January. Support for all other students will resume on Monday 11 January.
- The Library will be available online between 9.30am and 12pm from Monday 4 January. Normal library services will resume on Monday 11 January.
- Careers and Skills Hub will reopen on Monday 11 January.
- Disability services will reopen on Monday 11 January.
- Counselling services will be closed from 18 December to 8 January.
The Charles Sturt University After-Hours Crisis Support Line will operate 24/7 from 14 December 2020 to 11 January 2021.
Telephone 1300 572 516
Text 0480 087 002
Text or call this service for help to:
- find immediate relief from emotional distress
- explore coping strategies for current problems or a crisis
- open pathways to find longer-term solutions
- help you work out the next steps to take
- manage safety concerns.
Please note: Call 000 (emergency services) if you are in danger. This service does not offer ongoing counselling, but can link you with university and community counselling and wellbeing services and resources.
From 5pm, 11 January the line will revert to 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday and 24/7 weekends and public holidays.