Are you starting your degree in Session 3?
There are lots of small things that you can do to make sure you are ready to start your journey at Charles Sturt University as an online student. Take the quiz to make sure you are ready!
Have you done these essentials: Checked what subjects you're enrolled in + nominated how you’ll pay your fees + ordered your CSU card?
Checked what scholarships are open and applied for one?
Have you checked if any of your subjects have a Residential School?
Have you explored your personalised Orientation portal?
Are you getting familiar with your online learning spaces such as Interact2?
Do you know about the services and support available to you through the Indigenous Student Centres?
Have you checked if you need to order textbooks for your subjects?
Have you found what subjects are coming up in your CSU Handbook course structure?
Have you started connecting with other students online or by joining the Charles Sturt Social FB group?
Have you brushed up on your skills for studying, writing, referencing, maths, science and more?
Have you checked out the Library and it's free postage services?
Share your Results:
Here’s all the info you’ll need to…
- Explore your Orientation Portal
- Check your subjects and enrolment
- View your fees and finances
- Order your student card
- Search and apply for a scholarship
- Check my Important Dates under My Enrollment to see if you’ve got a Residential School
- Access your online Learning Environment– Interact2
- Scroll to My Indigenous Services to find an Indigenous Student Centre
- Under My Resources check if you need any textbooks
- Under My Profile, click My course handbook to see what subjects are coming up
- Under My Connections, join the Charles Sturt Social Facebook group
- Scroll to My Study Skills click Boost my study skills to join our free online workshops
- Scroll to My Study Skills click Find a Subject to enrol in a free Study Link short course
- Scroll to My resources click Explore My Library to understand its free postage service for online students
- Scroll to My Indigenous Services to find an Indigenous Academic Success Program.