Quiz: Are you ready to study online?

Are you starting your degree in Session 3?

There are lots of small things that you can do to make sure you are ready to start your journey at Charles Sturt University as an online student. Take the quiz to make sure you are ready!

0%

Have you done these essentials: Checked what subjects you're enrolled in + nominated how you’ll pay your fees + ordered your CSU card?

Checked what scholarships are open and applied for one?

Have you checked if any of your subjects have a Residential School?

Have you explored your personalised Orientation portal?

Are you getting familiar with your online learning spaces such as Interact2?

Do you know about the services and support available to you through the Indigenous Student Centres?

Have you checked if you need to order textbooks for your subjects?

Have you found what subjects are coming up in your CSU Handbook course structure?

Have you started connecting with other students online or by joining the Charles Sturt Social FB group?

Have you brushed up on your skills for studying, writing, referencing, maths, science and more?

Have you checked out the Library and it's free postage services?

Quiz: Are you ready to study online?
Mostly yes. You're well on your way to being organised!

You have gotten yourself organised and are prepared to start your online learning journey with Charles Sturt University. Make the most of your time to prepare. You'll be able to add Orientation sessions to your calendar from Wednesday, 12 June. If there’s anything you were unsure of or hadn’t heard about in this quiz, you can find it in your Orientation Portal and in the links below.
You've made a great start but there are a few things still to do.

You are on your way but there are still a few important things that you need to organise so you are ready to start your course with CSU: 1. Work through your Orientation Portal to learn more about anything you haven’t heard about or haven’t done yet 2. Join an Online Orientation Workshop to find your essential online study tools 3. Add some Orientation sessions to your calendar. There will be a mix of academic, study skills, and support sessions to choose from. You'll be able to start building your personalised Session 2 Orientation calendar from 12 June 2019. You can check out where to go next with the links below!

Share your Results:

Here’s all the info you’ll need to…

1. Explore your Orientation Portal
  2. Check your subjects and enrolment
  3. View your fees and finances
  4. Order your student card
  5. Search and apply for a scholarship
  6. Check my Important Dates under My Enrollment to see if you’ve got a Residential School
  7. Access your online Learning Environment– Interact2
  8. Scroll to My Indigenous Services to find an Indigenous Student Centre
  9. Under My Resources check if you need any  textbooks
  10. Under My Profile, click My course handbook to see what subjects are coming up
  11. Under My Connections, join the Charles Sturt Social Facebook group
  12. Scroll to My Study Skills click Boost my study skills to join our free online workshops
  13. Scroll to My Study Skills click Find a Subject to enrol in a free Study Link short course
  14. Scroll to My resources click Explore My Library to understand its free postage service for online students
  15. Scroll to My Indigenous Services to find an Indigenous Academic Success Program.