You’ve got the skills and knowledge to start your graduate career. Here are a few steps to work through to find your first graduate job out of uni.[wp_quiz id=”10614″]
Five things to do to start your first graduate job…
- Look at graduate opportunities and jobs in your industry to understand what employers are after.
- Build your skills and experience by taking part in workplace learning or extracurricular activities.
- Make a start on your resume for job applications.
- Sign up for LinkedIn and find ways to build your network.
- Contact the CSU Career Development Service for advice, finding jobs, preparing applications, creating LinkedIn profiles, networking and more. You can access this Service up to one year after graduating.