Did you know as a CSU student you get FREE access to Lynda.com? Lynda is full of thousands of useful online training videos on hundreds of different subjects, for varying competence levels. That is free training videos available to you online, designed to help you learn more about technology, software, assignment writing, resume writing, job interviews, the list goes on and on!
If you are new to study and the thought of writing an assignment on a computer seems daunting, why not take an hour to watch this short course on using Microsoft Office as a Student. It provides you with some great tips and tricks for using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. All of these programs are part of Office 365 which you can download and install on your computer free as a student.
If you would like a more in-depth course on the latest version of Microsoft Word to ace your assignment layouts then check out the Office 365: Learning Word course.
Maybe you find the online world daunting. If that’s you, there is even a short course on Internet Safety to ensure you are safe and aware online.
All you need to get started on Lynda.com is your CSU login:
- Head to the Lynda.com homepage
- Select “sign in” at the top right
- Select “sign in with your organisation portal”
- Enter “csu.edu.au” and click “continue”
- Enter your CSU username and password
- Make sure you select your Faculty (Faculty of Arts and Education; Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioural Sciences or Faculty of Science) in the Business Unit / Group when you create your profile.