A new system launched this session will make it easier to plot out your path to finishing your degree.
The Graduate Planning System (GPS) will replace the old My Degree Planner in time for Session 2.
The GPS offers:
- a more reliable way to plan your enrolment
- standardised course requirement information across all pages
- the ability to check graduation requirements and plan your journey by term or session
- a what-if function, so you can see how switching specialisations or changing degrees will affect your progression
- tracking functionality so staff can see if you’re getting off track and provide assistance.
All students in all courses can use the Audit function, which compares your degree requirements to your academic record so you can track your progress to graduation.
The Student Planner is initially be available for the 28 courses listed below.
The system is being rolled out following user testing and a series of face-to-face and online roadshows.
If you want to know more, you can read the Student User Guide or check out the FAQs. Keep an eye out for the videos we are creating on the GPS page.
Courses included in the first stage:
Faculty of Arts and Education
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (K-12)
- Bachelor of Information Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science (Social Welfare)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Stage and Screen (Television Production)
- Bachelor of Teaching (Primary)
- Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)
Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioural Sciences
- Bachelor of Border Management
- Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) / Bachelor of Business
Faculty of Science
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Animal Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Practice (Paramedic)
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Equine Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Food and Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science – Medical Imaging specialisation
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology / Bachelor of Veterinary Science