If you’re keen to develop skills in leadership, organisation, team work and negotiation, then nominate for a role in your Student Representative Committee (SRC)!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- work on projects to improve student life
- voice ideas and issues with university decision makers
- organise student events
- generate networking opportunities for students
- debate ideas with other SRCs
- build your confidence, network and leadership skills
- add experience to your CV.
By joining your SRC you’ll gain invaluable experience and friendships while advocating for your student community. Just ask Wagga Wagga SRC President, Georgia Boschke.
Visit the Charles Sturt SRC webpage to find out more about your local SRC and how you can get involved. Nominations close Wednesday 4 August 2021.