All Charles Sturt students and staff are invited to participate in the Library’s satisfaction survey, which runs from 3 – 24 May 2021. This is your chance to tell the Library team what you think of their services, facilities, resources and support. What’s more is once you’ve completed the survey, you can go into the draw to win a $100 gift card!
About the Library survey
The Library client survey is an externally administered, nationally benchmarked user satisfaction survey, undertaken by most academic libraries in Australia. The survey invites clients (that’s you) tell the Library which services are important, what the Library is doing well, and where they can improve.
Survey results also help the Library to:
- measure performance over time
- benchmark performance against other university libraries
- set priorities and manage major issues identified by students and staff.
Everyone is invited to participate
Whether you’re studying on-campus or online, in Australia or overseas, the Library wants to hear from you! All survey responses are received anonymously so you can be as open and honest as you like.
Everyone’s feedback is greatly valued – that’s why there are $100 gift cards up for grabs. Check the survey’s terms and conditions to learn more about how the prize draw works.
Previous survey results
In early 2017, the Library conducted their biennial client survey. Over 4,460 people responded. As a result of feedback received from the survey, the Library was able to make the following adjustments to help improve students’ experiences:
- prioritising eBooks over print books
- longer opening hours during the exam period
- librarians are now embedded into your subjects to provide you with subject-specific guidance
- extended loan periods and fewer fines
- refurbishments at multiple campuses.
To learn more, visit the Library website.
For any technical questions about the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the Charles Sturt Library, please contact email@example.com.