Are you starting your degree in Session 2 2019?
Feeling a little nervous or just want to know if you’re on top of everything? Answer these 10 questions to find out if you’ve ticked off what’s on the to-do list and are ready to hit the ground running.[wp_quiz id=”11143″]
Here’s all the info you’ll need to…
- Check your subjects and enrolment
- View your fees and finances
- Order your student card
- Search and apply for a scholarship
- Apply for on-campus accommodation
- Explore your Orientation portal
- Access your online learning space – Interact2
- Access study support at your local Indigenous Student Centre
- Check if you need any textbooks
- Check what subjects are coming up in your course in the Handbook
- Join the Charles Sturt Social Facebook group
- Build skills for studying, writing, referencing, maths and more with our Indigenous Academic Success Program.