Did you know that the CSU Library has some great services on offer that can help you with your study routine, and hone your research and information management skills.
The next round of Online Library Workshops is being offered throughout February and March. These workshops cover a variety of topics and are dedicated to making sure you’re using all of the resources available to you, whether you study online or on campus!
If you’re after some guidance on using CSU Library resources, finding eBooks and scholarly articles or you’re just looking for some assistance with finding resources or getting to know EndNote, then register for a workshop today!
Online Library workshops:
- Introduction to Library Services: This is an introductory workshop that will cover the services the library provides, Primo Search and how to get assistance
- Finding online journal articles: Learn the importance of journal articles and how to find and interpret quality scholarly articles
- Using eBooks: Get assistance with finding e-books and downloading/reading e-books offline
- Using Library databases: Library databases can be very useful but rather daunting, so join this workshop to explore some of the search techniques and features that you can use to make researching for your assignments that little bit easier
- Advanced Library Databases: Learn about using databases at a more advanced level with proximity searching, exporting records to EndNote and using a citation database to find citing articles
- EndNote for PC or EndNote for Mac: EndNote is the popular bibliographic management software that is available free to CSU users in either a PC or Mac version and this workshop will cover everything you need to know about EndNote!
Register here NOW!