McCann Sydney is looking for a Media Assistant to join its growing media team.
McCann Australia is one of the world’s most awarded creative agencies, known for consistently producing high quality, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of The Interpublic Group of companies (IPG).
At McCann Sydney you will work across a diverse range of media clients including Charles Sturt University, Defence Housing Australia, Melbourne Airport Parking, iCare, The Orangutan Project and more…..
As media assistant you will support the small and versatile media team in developing media strategies, setting up and trafficking campaigns, reporting and monitoring performance, building client relationships, programmatic trading and have a fun, can-do attitude.
Across our Sydney clients your core responsibilities will be:
- Support the media team across all client campaigns
- Develop a strong understanding of paid social media and manage the set-up and monitor performance across these platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Set-up programmatic trading campaigns and monitor delivery and performance
- Produce weekly reporting for clients, develop insights and manage campaign optimisation
- Project manage smaller campaigns and work with a range of partners to deliver on these jobs
- Work closely with the digital and account management teams to organise creative development
- Traffic and update ad campaigns within our ad serving products
- Create strong relationships with media publishers
- Support the team to ensure clients are always happy and have what they require
- Help with finance requests and billings
- Day to day administration and support
Skills based competencies
- Studied media or communications or have 1-2yrs media agency / publisher side experience
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- A passion to continually learn, grow and evolve with the digital landscape
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- A positive attitude who is always willing to help
- An understanding of social media, paid search and digital marketing overall is a plus
Key behavioural attributes
Some of the key behavioural attributes of the Media Assistant
- Loves numbers and formulas
- Always willing to help and go the extra mile
- Passionate about media
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining the media team at McCann please send your CV to Lyndell Sawyer, Head of Media at email@example.com