The Online Study Students’ Representative Council (OS SRC) has a name so now we need a logo! We are looking for creative students to design a logo which testifies to our commitment to our online students.
We are seeking a logo that establishes our main interests: equity, social justice, innovation, leadership, and progressive futures.
The OS SRC is an Australian first, and we want our logo to represent the unique position we have, and the diverse cohort we represent!
What we require from the logo design:
- adaptability for use on all OS SRC paraphernalia such as pens, mugs, and notebooks
- black and white, and colour versions of the logo
- the words “OS SRC” must be included in the logo
- be able to use aspects of the logo separately (wording, colour scheme etc.)
- does not contain any part of the official CSU flower logo
- minimum 1,000 x 1,000 pixels. High-resolution images in .eps, .ai, .pds, .indd or similar format are preferred. We will also accept .png and .jpg formats for the competition, however, the winner must be able to supply a high resolution vector version if it is selected.
Tell us what it means!
You will also need to provide a 100-150 word explanation on the design and how it fits our vision for the OS SRC.
What do you get?
First prize: $200 VISA card
Runner up: $100 VISA card
Entries open: 10 October
Entries close: 2 December. Winners will be announced 16 December.
You must be an active online student at CSU to enter the logo design competition.
Please send your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page.
Please note: the OS SRC does not guarantee use of the selected logo.