Noticed any construction sites on campus of late? Interested in finding out what all the fuss is about? You can now keep tabs on what is being built or renovated across all CSU campuses via the new-look projects webpage.
Some of the projects currently underway across CSU include:
- Refurbishment of the ‘Ngungilanna’ Indigenous Student Centre, CSU Wagga
- Construction of a new Indigenous Student Centre, CSU Dubbo
- Construction of a new CSU Engineering building to house the new course kicking off in 2016, CSU Bathurst
- Jack Cross Centre refurbishment, CSU Wagga
- Library lift upgrade in Building 13, CSU Wagga, and;
- Lift replacement in the Gordon Beavan Building, CSU Albury-Wodonga.
Information relating to major and minor building work, student-focused projects and university infrastructure upgrades are showcased on the website, as well as cost, scope and any progress updates.
CSU is continually evolving – take a look at what’s next on your campus by visiting the Division of Facilities Management Projects page.