By Sophie MacCue
For all CSU students who are graduating at the end of this year, listen up! Make sure you follow these steps in order to have everything sorted before you step up onto the platform in December.
Congratulations – You are almost at the end of your course at CSU! Starting to think about the 2014 graduation ceremony?
Make sure you know the dates and procedures you will need to undergo to prepare for your graduation day!
Have in Mind –
1. All potential graduands will be notified of their eligibility to graduate on 28 November.
2. Those graduands who have indicated they are attending a ceremony will receive notification of the ceremony details on 28 November.
3. Graduands who have indicated they are attending and have “holds” on their enrolment due to an outstanding financial obligation to the university must clear the “holds” by 5 December to participate in the graduation ceremony.
4. If you are attending your graduation ceremony you must wear academic dress to participate in the ceremony, if you have not already done so please go to the academic dress website and secure your outfit: http://student.csu.edu.au/administration/graduations/academic-dress
5. It is also important to visit the CSU Graduation website to answer any other questions you may have before your big day
6. Last of all, good luck and all the best for your future!!